Monday, September 11, 2006

First post: Why create this blog?

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog.

I think the first question might come out from you is "Why create this blog?". Actually, My PC was just recovered from problems today (Sept, 11 Y2006), because recently my PC was out of controlled due to Trojan Virus, Spyware, Virus, Adware........

I have tried many kinds of ANTIVIRUS, ANTISPYWARE, ANTI..........but all useless. My PC still having problems after all.

Therefore I wish to record the problems and solutions for the problems on this BLOG, just hope that it will never ever happen to me again.

For your information, I am not an expert on computer either Software nor Hardware. Therefore, I felt helpless while facing such problems. Thanks to my friends who supporting me and had given me some guildeline to solve my PC problems. During the fights of viruses, I have found some websites and downloaded some useful softwares from the internet.

Don't worry I will explain how its happened and how I did to fight with those Viruses.
If you have a better solutions for problems, found a good websites, softwares, or Hardwares and wish to introduce me, please feel free to leave any comments on this blog.

Thank you,

Best regards,
Nelson Loo
(11th-Sept-2006)

No comments: